Impossible to connect to your website or to cPanel, nothing is working anymore for you, whereas for others with another IP all is ok ?The blocking by our firewall is not a hazardous event (your IP is temporary banned), it is indeed a misconfiguration when accessing cPanel, FTP, SSH, or email accounts, either a password, or a precise setting parameter of the connection.
Here is procedure :To check situation, enter your customer area: https://support.yoorshop.hosting/clientarea and go in the Support menu, in submenu 'Unblock IP' :
- Check first "Verify" to know the status of your current IP (or another one to input if you want), if blocked it will tell you the reason and this will help you to trouble shoot and avoid being blocked later again.eg : ('Failed login' imap or pop) or FTP (Failed login FTP) or 'Port scan'
- If you were blocked, we suggest first deactivating/cutting any recent email/ftp connections you may have setup, as these reconnect automatically repeatedly, and will block you again in no time. Try again by using the proper settings mentioned either in your mail access to your service, or either in cPanel..
In any case, restart your mail or FTP software as the first basic step.
If blocked reason was 'failed authentication', you can reset cPanel password to same or other from your client area in your service details, this concerns cPanel and FTP. For email accounts, this is done from the email account section of your cPanel, where you will also find the settings to use.
If blocked reason was 'port scan', you must check ports used by your FTP connection, and also email accounts.- after, if you were blocked : use 'Unblock IP'
Issue MAY also be related to possible security issue on your PC, to make clarity on this point, please proceed as follow :
- uninstall any antivirus on your PC, and reboot
- install ESET antivirus, this antivirus has been tested by our team to be the number 1 with no doubt facing to 2nd : bitdefender, 3rd Kaspersky, 4th : le reste comme avast qui sont tous de très bas niveau...
- once installed, reboot your PC, perform initial scan, and perform as a second step a full analysis of your PC
Once done, delete, or desinfect all things found report, if desinfect unsuccessful, you must delete related infected files
It is possible that unblock procedure will not work due to excessive failures, in this case you must contact us with the correct IP OR all IPs from which you tried connection, for manual unblock. After you will have to investigate where is the issue on your side.
If you connect from an usual network with added filter securities, it is possible that this network dot not allow port 2083 and/or 2096, contact the network administrator as we won't have any solutions.
If you are new client, and from beginning you can't connect to your cpanel/webmail, you have to update port authorization with 2083,2096 in the admin of your router.
Tips to know in case you have cache issues :
To clear your local cache, do CRTL + F5
To load website from server without loading cache ! CTRL + SHIFT + R
Try using another web browser if it persists...
You can use a web proxy like this to check and see if you have a local cache issue or conclude that there is truly a problem : http://hidebuzz.com
Your website can't send emails ?
It's normal if you have not set up the smtp, read : https://support.yoorshop.hosting/knowledgebase/2967/Deactivation-phpmail.html
Bocked regularly for reason of 'scan port', see this related in article about 'SSL/email connection problems' :
Refresh database display problem in phpmyadmin
This is a benign problem of cache and session cookies
Disconnect from cpanel and phpmyadmin, clean the cache with all cookies of your browser
Reconnect to cpanel and phpmyadmin, or change browser
The DNS to be inserted for your hosting service are mentioned in the email of access that...
You can disable our Nginx security rules temporarily, or permanently : not recommended except for...
Web agency cheap in Maroc (30€/hour) : https://www.pyxicom.com India :...
On 09/30/2016, due to the persistence of Russian, Chinese, Ukrainian spam traffic and attacks, we...
It is not a secret, wordpress websites suffer from multiple attacks and increasingly causing...